the work you need to do to in the class room, the community, and how to take care of your body to increase your odds of becoming an NFL player.
In this article I am going to discuss the specific football drill skills you need to develop to make you look attractive to college football scouts. For maximum results, I recommend that you work on these drills with a strength coach or a professional trainer.
Here are the drills you need to master:
* Vertical Jump – designed to test leg strength and lower-body explosiveness.
* Broad Jump – designed to show sluggishness, heavy-leggedness and lack of explosiveness.
* 225-lb. Bench Press – designed to test the upper-body strength of a player.
* 40-Yard Dash – times show how explosive a player is off the line and how he maintains it.
* 20-Yard Dash – times show how explosive a player is off the line and how he maintains it.
* 10-Yard Dash – times show how explosive a player is off the line.
* 20-Yard Shuttle – designed to test explosiveness, how a player bends and changes direction, and body control.
* 60-Yard Shuttle – designed to test explosiveness, flexibility, and body control; and a subtle test of endurance.
* 3-Cone Drill – designed to test a player’s efficiency in changing ufabetดีมั้ย direction moving left and right, explosiveness, balance, body control and mobility.
The most important skills to master are the 40-yard dash and the 3-Cone drill. The reason these two drills are so important is they help football coaches determine what positions you are best suited to play.
You should know that the speed players are completing these drills has been improving every year. This is because more and more high school and college players are working with professional sports trainers to help them maximize their performance.